Blake and I watched this special for a second time last night. It’s been more than a year since his surgery and I’m glad to report that he’s feeling good and once again pursuing life to its fullest. For those of you who haven’t seen this, it’s worth a look. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/barbara-walters-heart-special-matter-life-death/story?id=12810130http://abcnews.go.com/Health/barbara-walters-heart-special-matter-life-death/story?id=12810130
Heartfelt Site News & UpdatesEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Mended Hearts
- Good News From Santa Rosa Cardiology
- A Barbara Walters Special, ‘A Matter of Life and Death’
- Merry Christmas–Let’s Cook
- Assisted Living–A History
- Soul Mate
- The Spice Hunter Carries 35 Salt Free Seasonings for your Holiday menus.
- Can’t Find Low Sodium Foods? Try Healthy Heart Market
- At Open Enrollment Time–Compare and Research Health Insurance Plans
- AARP Takes the Needs of Caregivers Seriously
Association for Reasearch and Enlightenment. Self-Realization Fellowship.
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani
Healthy Heart Cooking
Heart Patient Care
Mitral Valve Surgery
prayers and surgery
Redwood Writers 2011 Anthology
Self Realization Fellowship
Sequoia Hospital Redwood City