I sent this e-mail January 14, 2011 to friends and family as I let out a huge sigh of relief. This morning around 8:00, I gave Blake a kiss and watched as the surgical nurse wheeled him through swinging doors to the operating room. The long three week wait, now over, felt too soon. I looked at my feet [...]
Heartfelt Site News & UpdatesEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Mended Hearts
- Good News From Santa Rosa Cardiology
- A Barbara Walters Special, ‘A Matter of Life and Death’
- Merry Christmas–Let’s Cook
- Assisted Living–A History
- Soul Mate
- The Spice Hunter Carries 35 Salt Free Seasonings for your Holiday menus.
- Can’t Find Low Sodium Foods? Try Healthy Heart Market
- At Open Enrollment Time–Compare and Research Health Insurance Plans
- AARP Takes the Needs of Caregivers Seriously
Association for Reasearch and Enlightenment. Self-Realization Fellowship.
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani
Healthy Heart Cooking
Heart Patient Care
Mitral Valve Surgery
prayers and surgery
Redwood Writers 2011 Anthology
Self Realization Fellowship
Sequoia Hospital Redwood City